Friday, July 15, 2011

13 days to go . . .

I can't believe that in 2 weeks our Little One will be here!!! The 9 months have gone by so quickly, however since the 8 month mark it seems to be taking ages. I guess I am just so excited for the baby to arrive.

My training up until last week was running once per day, however I have now switched over to swimming laps in the pool. My right foot started to feel very tight while running and decided not to risk getting injured. Being in the water feels great and much better on the joints. I think all of the extra weight started to annoy my feet :-) I think Little One likes swimming as I can feel the baby moving around the whole time.

Gabriel's Mum came to stay with us from Brazil for 4 months which is great. It will be a big help having someone experienced with little babies. She does not speak English and I can't speak Portuguese although I am trying to learn. It is fun to try communicating :-) and it is definitely helping my Portuguese.

Below is my updated weight chart and a few more photos of the growing baby bump and a photo with Eurides (Gabriel's Mum). Hopefully the next time I write on my blog we will have our Little One.

Until next time Happy Running :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment